A tasty blend of new music and the fruit of the vine. This month we unveil two new compositions by Tom and Chris, both with a latin flavor. Join us under the beautiful Southern California sky with great wine at the La Mesa Wine Works. The La Mesa Wine Works is nestled in La Mesa’s hot new music scene along Center Street on the hill south of Fletcher Parkway and Jackson Drive. The Works is offering wine flights for $10 with selections from the Wyatt Oaks and San Pasqual wineries.
- The Jamacha Project’s “Goldmine” Just Released!
- Friday, May 15, 2020, 8:30 pm, Hooleys Public House in Rancho San Diego!
- Friday, March 13, 2020, 8:30 pm, Hooleys Public House in Rancho San Diego!
- Saturday, January 11, 2020, 6:30 PM, La Mesa Wine Works!
- Seasons Greeting and Happy Holidays from The Jamacha Project!