Get a healthy plateful of hot music, smooth wine and smoking BBQ on Saturday April 29, 2017. The music is rich with latin, rock, jazz and R&B spices. Fill your glass with the lush selections from the Wyatt Oaks and San Pasqual wineries. Add to all that the tasty entrees from Thumbs Up BBQ and you have a vibrant feast to enjoy on a lovely southern California evening. The La Mesa Wine Works is nestled in La Mesa’s cooking music scene along Center Street on the hill south of Fletcher Parkway and Jackson Drive.
- The Jamacha Project’s “Goldmine” Just Released!
- Friday, May 15, 2020, 8:30 pm, Hooleys Public House in Rancho San Diego!
- Friday, March 13, 2020, 8:30 pm, Hooleys Public House in Rancho San Diego!
- Saturday, January 11, 2020, 6:30 PM, La Mesa Wine Works!
- Seasons Greeting and Happy Holidays from The Jamacha Project!